Welcome To Carz For Cash

Carz For Cash is one-stop shop to sell your car quickly. Fill our online quote form with the following information and receive an obligation-free quote.

  • Registration number
  • VIN
  • Make
  • Model
  • Condition
  • Seller’s contact details
CALL US Now To Sell Your Car

    Request Free Quote

    No.1 Cash For Cars Service in Queensland

    With Carz For Cash, you get instant payments for cash for cars gold coast and various complementary services that make selling vehicles easy.

    Car selling has become a challenging task nowadays. Unlike the good old days, you can’t just put up a banner on your car and get good buyers. Now you need to advertise in various locations and be ready to deal with buyers making lowball offers. With Carz For Cash, you will find none of that.

    At Carz For Cash, we respect our customers’ time and make sure the car selling process is as streamlined as possible. We purchase all variety vehicles from all over Australia and provide customers cash in hand without any delay. That’s right. As soon as the customer hands over the key, we instantly pay them to cash up to $8,500. We do not sell vehicles but sell used auto parts at our branches.

    To sell your car in QLD and receive a FREE car removal service, contact us.

    No.1 Cars For Cash Service in Queensland
    Car Towing Made Simple And FREE

    Car Towing Made Simple And FREE

    We provide FREE car removal in Gold Coast from homes, offices, parking lots, roadside, etc. Wherever your car is, we will remove it without any hassle.

    Towing charges can be very high in QLD. They range anywhere from $110 to $440 or higher. Paying such high prices is not ideal for scrap car owners, which causes them to abandon their vehicles. We don’t want our customers to leave their cars roadside without getting paid.

    That’s why no matter where your car is, we will come to you and offer FREE car removal. Whether your vehicle is parked at your home or broke down on the highway, just ring us, and we will arrive in no time. We have hired trained tow truck drivers capable and well-equipped to handle various vehicles, including cars, trucks, busses, Utes, commercial vehicles, caravans, and electric vehicles only.

    So now you have no excuse to dump your car without getting paid! Fill our quote form and receive up to $8,500 in instant cash for cars Gold Coast.

    Straightforward Process To Sell Your Car

    By just following the steps below you can sell your car within a day!

    What Makes Us Different From All The Other Cash For Car Businesses? 

    • Our quotes are based on hard data 

    Carz For Cash’s quotes is developed by analyzing your vehicle’s price in the QLD market and taking into account its condition.

    • Trained and experienced staff  

    All of our staff are trained in their respective fields and offer impeccable services to the customers.

    • Up-to-date equipment

    From our branches to our wrecking facilities, all are equipped with the latest and the best equipment. They enable us to provide top-class services to our customers anytime, anywhere.

    • Customer service is available online and offline 

    Clients can visit our branches and learn more about our services, or simply talk to our agents online.

    • No hidden fees are charged from customers

    We charge no hidden fees from our customers. All of our services are FREE of cost.

    • Straightforward process to sell an unwanted vehicle 

    We have developed simple steps which customers can follow to sell their cars. Our procedures are streamlined and straightforward so customers get cash for their unwanted cars allover Gold Coast.

    • Fast and FREE car removal 

    Carz For Cash offers FREE car towing service all over QLD and other areas like we offer cash for car service in Gold Coast, Robina, Molendinar, etc.

    High-Quality Auto Parts Available For Sale

    You can find a wide range of high-quality auto parts, with two monthly warranties.

    Carz For Cash is a business dedicated to preserving the environment for future generations. Hence, all of our processes are developed to ensure that car components are recycled in an eco-friendly manner without causing any harm to the environment. That’s why we send less than 1% of our waste to landfills, the remaining 99% of the materials we simply reuse.

    We buy the following conditions of cars:

    We salvage all of the usable auto parts from these cars and resell them. These components are taken out of the vehicle and are checked to ensure their functionality and sold at reasonable prices at our branches.

    We have an inventory of more than 15,000+ car parts. So if you are looking for a high-quality spare part, reach out to our customer service agents, and they will provide you with all the information regarding the purchase of these parts.

    Last updated on May 7th, 2022 at 03:10 pm